Click on the book title for more information and to purchase. When your purchase is complete, your e-books are delivered via download in PDF format.
Journey Through Photography – $9.99
In Journey Through Photography, I have compiled seven essays that delve into what I like to call the “cognitive aspects” of photography. What separates average from good photographers is not the equipment or good technique. It’s learning to think as a photographer. More….
In All We See – $9.99
In All We See concentrates on what is involved in being a thinking photographer. All the technique in the world is useless if you do not see, think and develop your vision. In this e-book, I discuss how to create your vision, while learning how to visualize, see and produce quality images. More….
Special Combo Offer – both for only $14.99
End-User Warranty and License Agreement
- Grant of License Jack Graham/Jack Graham Photography LLC has authorized the download by you of the electronic book (eBook) in any of the available formats. Jack Graham/Jack Graham Photography LLC grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use the eBook according to the terms and conditions herein. This License Agreement permits you to install the eBook on any and all your devices for your personal use only.
- Restrictions You shall not: (1) share, resell, rent, assign, timeshare, distribute, or transfer all or part of the eBook or any rights granted hereunder to any other person; (2) duplicate the eBook, except for a single backup or archival copy;
- Remove any proprietary notices, labels, or marks from the eBook;
- Transfer or sublicense title to the eBook to any other party.
- Intellectual Property Protection The eBook is owned by Jack Graham/Jack Graham Photography LLC and is protected by United States and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- Jack Graham/Jack Graham Photography LLC reserves all rights in the eBook not expressly granted herein. This license and your right to use the eBook terminate automatically if you violate any part of this Agreement. In the event of termination, you must remove the original and any copies of the eBook from all your devices.